Presented by Doug Carpenter & Eduardo Aguire
Sold $301K Over $1,249,000 Asking
The generously sized kitchen is well-equipped with stainless steel appliances and an abundance of cabinetry and counter space, as well as a closet containing a full-sized washer and dryer. Located off the kitchen are rear stairs that lead to the one-car independent garage parking spot with extra storage space, and a tradesman entrance that provides easy access to the beautifully landscaped, south-facing garden.
Continuing down the hall past the banister with period balusters, you’ll find two storage closets, and a subway tiled full bath with tub and a stylish Harrogate pattern black and white tile floor. Located at the back of the flat are two excellently sized bedrooms including the master with a stylish ensuite bath. Both bedrooms have excellent closet space outfitted with organizational systems and provide access to the deeded deck that overlooks the tranquil rear garden.
This centrally located home in the vibrant Hayes Valley neighborhood offers a truly authentic San Francisco living experience. This fantastic locale is an easy walk to both Alamo Square Park and Duboce Park, with proximity to upscale retailers, boutiques, entertainment, and destination dining along the bustling sidewalks of Hayes, Haight, Market and Divisadero streets. With an impressive 97/100 Walk Score, this walker’s paradise includes easy access to multiple transportation options including the underground MUNI, tech shuttle stops, and a collection of major bus lines.
- Completely remodeled in 2002 with new plumbing, electrical, and windows
- Stunningly beautiful refinished Douglas Fir floors throughout
- Bay windows with built-in seating
- Three built-in glass front bookcases
- Wainscoting, picture ledge, gas fireplace, and crown moldings
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cabinets and counter space
- Recessed lighting in most rooms
- Deeded deck overlooking the enchanting and tranquil back garden
- Full-size in-unit washer and dryer
- Deeded independent garage parking with additional storage
- 1,254 square feet (per graphic artist)
- HOA Dues: $470.00 per month
715 Page Street, San Francisco, CA 94117
Please feel free to send a message with any questions regarding this property.